Tuesday 13 November 2018

Winter Skin Care Routine



Hey dolls,
So its now the beginning of winter which i find really effects my skin. This is my skin care routine which includes products to combat dry and flakey skin.




I personally suffer really bad in the winter as my skin is dry anyways so adding cold weather into the mix is just a no no. Skin care is the most important aspect of 'beauty' as you have to have a great base in order to have a great outcome. If you start your make up routine with dry and flakey skin you'll find your make up not sitting as nicely as it could. 
My skin care routine involves lots of oils and moisturisers to get me through this time of the year and i can't wait to share with you the amazing products i use.

Washing my face:
After a long day of wearing make up i tend to try and take my make up off as soon as i get home. My first step is removing my eye make up. I use the Garnier skin active micellar oil infused cleansing water. This product is great if you also suffer from dry skin as it adds so much moisture. i follow this with my Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser. This i use to take off all the make up on my skin. This product is great as it is made from all natural ingredients such as cocoa butter and camomile which is great for sensitive skin. 
/var/folders/k8/mqwwdws551d856vl9j07gwc40000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/IMG_5673.jpg

/var/folders/k8/mqwwdws551d856vl9j07gwc40000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/IMG_5671.jpg

Creams:
Once all my make up is removed I go in and use a serum and an oil which will really help in revitalising your skin. I use the Dr Sebagh Serum Repair, followed by my Aurelia Cell Repair Night oil. These products provide your skin with Lipids which help fortify the moisture barrier and keep your skin balanced preventing acne and premature ageing. Finally i finish off with my Nivea soft moisturising cream. This cream is super inexpensive and works better than any moisturiser i have ever used. 
/var/folders/k8/mqwwdws551d856vl9j07gwc40000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/IMG_5676.jpg

/var/folders/k8/mqwwdws551d856vl9j07gwc40000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/IMG_5675.jpg

/var/folders/k8/mqwwdws551d856vl9j07gwc40000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/IMG_5674.jpg

Love Meg x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggy Lou | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig