Tuesday 13 November 2018

Espa Product Review

Pink Hair and Scalp Mud and the Overnight Hydration Therapy 
Review


Hey Guys!


So i've had these Espa product for a few months now and thought i would give a short review on each. Hope you find it useful :)

Pink Hair and Scalp mud:
 This product i have used 3 times now as i wanted to get good use out of the product before i give my final verdict on it. Overall this product worked great! Especially if you have dry thin hair like mine. I applied this product onto damp hair focusing most on the roots and the ends and then left the product on overnight. Applying the mud makes your hair feel quiet crispy but overall not uncomfortable at all. While rinsing off the product in shower the following morning i immediately felt the difference it made. My hair felt so much softer and upon looking in the mirror was so much shinier and just looked all around so much healthier. I would 100% recommend this product. 
Overall score: 7/10

Overnight Hydration Therapy:
Now although i loved Espa's Hair mud mask and it worked great on my hair it did not compare to the face mask. I like to refer to the Overnight Hydration Therapy as a pot of skincare magic! I have used this product twice now and the first time i noticed that yes, i was glowing a lot more and overall my skin felt more rejuvenated but it was nothing incredible. I realise now that the first time i used it i never had any blemishes that needed taking care of but this time round i had 4 pimples that were under my skin. I've had these pimples for about 3 months now and nothing else i tried bought them out.. except this. I left the mask on overnight and when i woke up the 4 pimples i had had for months were gone. My skin is glowing and feels so smooth. Espa did a wonderful job with this product and i will forever re-purchase it. 
Overall score: 10/10 


Love

Meg x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggy Lou | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig